The Credit Union is a member of the Federal Reserve System and can send and accept both domestic and international wire transfers. This permits the safe and rapid transfer of funds between financial institutions. Fees may apply.
International Wire Transfers
CFCU's Swift Code is: CCDUUS33
Swift Codes (also known as BIC - Business Identification Code) are used for incoming International Wire Transfers and replaces Western Union's incoming wire instructions. Receiving money from outside the US has never been easier!
This is the information you will need to provide to the Sender of the International Wire:
1. CFCU’s SWIFT CODE is: CCDUUS33
2. Beneficiary Information for the person(s) receiving the International Wire:
- Beneficiaries Full Account Number: Credit Union Account Number
- Beneficiaries Full Name: First, Middle, Last
- Beneficiaries Full Address
3. Credit Union Address:
CFCU Community Credit Union
1030 Craft Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
Foreign Currency Exchange
Experienced travelers know that it’s risky to begin a trip without local currency. Be prepared and exchange your U.S. dollars before you leave on your trip.
- You’ll save valuable time and money.
- Over 100 countries available for delivery in 1-2 business days!
- Return unused currency at original exchange rates with Currency Price Protection.
- Avoid 3% credit card surcharges.
Foreign currency is not immediately available, it must be ordered in advance within Online Banking. Fees may apply.
Log into Online Banking and order today to prepare for your trip!
Free Notary Public
A notary public is someone who is authorized to witness a signature on various kinds of legal documents, including mortgage loan documents. As a professional courtesy, there is a notary public at each CFCU office. We’ll notarize documents for you at no charge.
Free Signature Guarantee
One of the cornerstones of securities transfer is the signature guarantee. It’s required before a transfer can take place and requires an equitable methodology for the acceptance of signature guarantees from eligible guarantor institutions. CFCU is an enrolled guarantor in the Securities Transfer Agents Medallion Program (STAMP), the financial industry's signature guarantee program.